Re: Python 1.2 and Motif

Jim Fulton (jfulton@qvarsx.er.usgs.GOV)
Thu, 23 Mar 1995 14:21:36 GMT

In article <3kpmvl$dks@serveur.cribx1.u-bordeaux.fr>
lentz@emi.u-bordeaux.fr (Stephane Lentz) writes:

> I've started developping an application using Python 1.1.1
> and I'm faced with several problems (some ressources canno't be
> passed to some widgets, ...).

I ran into some problems with this too. As I understand it, this is
fixed in the new Motif interface, but I haven't had a chance to try it
yet.

> I would like to know if the new release will offer a larger Motif
> support.

The new Motif interface looks much improved and even has
documentation. I must say that I found the old interface quite
useful.

--
-- Jim Fulton      jfulton@mailqvarsa.er.usgs.gov    (703) 648-5622
                   U.S. Geological Survey, Reston VA  22092