Re: True Inheritable Classes In C (was Generic Interface)

Donald Beaudry (don@dvcorp.com)
Fri, 10 Mar 1995 10:06:00 -0500

On 10 Mar 1995 06:10:03 GMT, Dianne Hackborn wrote:
> Hark! The herald Donald Beaudry <don@dvcorp.com> posts:
> | Yes, the paper talks mostly about how things will be when you use the
> | extentions. The version I am using in my current project is actually
> | still using Python-1.0.2, but that should change soon.
>
> Thanks a lot for all your help; this is just what I was looking for, and
> more. When do you think this extension will be available, after Python-1.2
> is publically released?

Yes, is will be available shortly after the official release of
Python-1.2.

--
Donald Beaudry                                DataViews Corporation
Software Engineer                             47 Pleasant Street