Python's standard documentation is substantial; download your own copy or browse it online! See also the complete list of documentation by Python version. If you're not sure where to go, try the help page.
- Browse Current Documentation - (Module Index)
- Search the online docs
- Download Current Documentation (multiple formats are available, including typeset versions for printing.)
Documentation for the in-development branch of Python 3.x is available at Documentation Development.
A variety of additional documentation is available as well:
- Beginner's Guide to Python
- The Hitchhiker's Guide to Packaging (creating and distributing Python packages)
- Quick Reference Guide (off-site)
- New-style classes (aka descrintro)
- Python Periodicals
- Guido's essays and presentations
- Non-English documents
- PEPs (Python Enhancement Proposals)
as well as collections of audio/visual materials and reusable slideshows: