- Orbotech’s Workflow and Electronic Form Package.
- Commercial product aimed at facilitation of intelligent job processing.
- HP-UX and Solaris 2.x platforms.
- C++ application using several packages.
- Python embedded as the programming interface.
- Built using ILOG Views Graphic Visualization Suite.
- Utilizes IONA’s Orbix implementation of CORBA standard.
- Object oriented persistency through ODI’s ObjectStore database.
- Build and run mode for workflows and forms.
- Drag and drop build capability.
- Actions added to objects using Python code.
- All XPlan objects are accessible from Python.
- Most methods are accessible from Python.
- All actions in XPlan are coded in Python.
- Simple Python expressions may be attached to objects.
- Python code may attached to objects as callbacks.
- Object oriented nature.
- Easy to learn.
- Orbotech: www.orbotech.com
- Python: www.python.org
- ObjectStore: www.odi.com
- ILOG: www.ilog.com
- Orbix: www.iona.com
- Orbotech offers Automated Optical Inspection, Laser Imaging, and CAD/CAM Software solutions for the Printed Circuit Board Industry.
Mike J. Hopkins
Applications Engineer / Automation Expert