Re: Oh no! Monty Python fans are invading the list...

Andrew KUCHLING (fnord@cs.mcgill.ca)
6 Mar 1995 15:01:03 GMT

In article <199503030252.VAA00453@dolphin.automatrix.com> skip@automatrix.com (Skip Montanaro) writes:
>Anybody know where this disinformation resides? Is the IYP a book or a Web
>site? It should be squashed...

At work we have a book called "The Internet Golden Directory,"
whose title page says "Published in the United States as _The Internet
Yellow Pages_". (Awful graphics, incredibly ugly typography--yup,
it's your typical Internet book) Our edition has a date of 1994, and
doesn't mention comp.lang.python in either the humor or the software
sections, as far as I can tell.

My site has expired the original posting, so perhaps someone
else can e-mail him and ask whether he has a more recent edition of
the book. There is an e-mail address for comments on the book:
catalog@rain.org.

Andrew Kuchling
fnord@binkley.cs.mcgill.ca
andrewk@dexotek.ca