Re: congrats to infoseek

Steve Kirsch (stk@infoseek.com)
24 Feb 1995 02:54:50 GMT

Thanks for the kudos. Here how we did it:

1. Timing: We were doing a press tour at the time of the article
and gave them a demo days before.

2. Great product: Thanks to a talented staff and an excellent
tool (Python), virtually everyone that sees our product
loves it (and finds it instantly useful).

3. Luck (see #1).

4. Great PR account manager (nrt@hamilton.com).

5. Mitch Kapor's blessing didn't hurt either (see our home page)...:)

If you want to see what python can do, check out:

http://www.infoseek.com

and you can get a free account.

-steve