Re: Jim Fulton : Extensible compound statements -- new exec flavor

Marc Wachowitz (mw@ipx2.rz.uni-mannheim.de)
9 Feb 1995 13:29:52 GMT

Jim wrote:
> Perhaps it would be better if __enter__ and __leave__ were
> simply named enter and leave, so that they would appear less magic? I
> personally don't see a compelling reason for the surounding
> underscores in this case.

No please, let's keep the normal (i.e. without leading and trailing "__")
name space clean, and signal magic invocations by special names. I have a
poor memory, and with more time there will be more and more special names
;-)

* wonder everyday * nothing in particular * all is special *
Marc Wachowitz <mw@ipx2.rz.uni-mannheim.de>