Re: TKinter: How to get started? (THANKS!)

Scott King Walker (scott@pls.com)
Mon, 16 Jan 1995 15:25:47 GMT

In article <1995Jan13.231658.28763@pls.com> scott@pls.com (Scott Walker) writes:
>I think a good example that demonstrates a simple graphical
>Python/Tkinter program would be enough, but a few words on how
>Tkinter works differently than Tk would be very helpful too.
>Scott King Walker -- scott@pls.com SPAM! SPAM!
>Personal Library Software -- Software Engineer

Big "Thank you"s to everyone who sent mail. The most common advice was
to look at tkinter-examples.tar.gz and tkinter-doc.tar.gz on ftp.cwi.nl
in pub/python, or on the mirror sites. I got the examples, and they are
very much what I was looking for -- Thank you.

Sam Tardieu <sam@Email.ENST.Fr> was also kind enough to send me a
calendar program that I haven't had a chance to look at yet.

Again, Thanks everyone.
sKw