Re: Information on teaching OO and Reuse (redux)

Des Kenny (dkenny@actrix.gen.nz)
Thu, 29 Sep 1994 12:56:24 GMT

In article <36b346$50p@uqcspe.cs.uq.oz.au>,
Teaching OO Group <too@cs.uq.oz.au> wrote:

> The following is a rough summary of the responses to my request for information
> on teaching OO and Reuse. The list is undoubtedly not exhaustive, but it's all
> of the relevant responses I received.
>
> The list is categorised by languages used in no particular order.
>
> If anyone would like any more information, please let me know.
>
> Regards,
>
> Tim Mansfield
>
> Teaching Object Orientation Group Dept of Computer Science
> University of Queensland
> Ph: +61 (0)7 365 2956 St Lucia 4072
> email: too@cs.uq.oz.au Australia
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Smalltalk
> ---------
> Carleton (first years)
> Uni of Colorado
> Monash, Caulfield (postgrad)
>
> Eiffel
> ------
> QUT (third year)
> UTS (first year)
> Monash, Peninsula
> Rochester Inst of Tech (moved to C++ at the end of first year)
University of Auckland, New Zealand
Central Institute of Technology, New Zealand
Victoria University, New Zealand ( evaluating Eiffel for teaching OOT )
Canterbury University, New Zealand ( evaluating Eiffel for teaching OOT )
Otago University, New Zealand ( evaluating Eiffel for teaching OOT )