Re: python/stdwin fonts/text_edit

anthony baxter (anthony.baxter@aaii.oz.au)
Wed, 21 Sep 1994 14:06:46 +1000

Michael Powers wrote:
> >Hello, I'm fairly new to Python and I sure am enjoying it, though I find
> >it kind of humorous that most of the posted questions are on extensions;
> >makes me wonder if anyone is actually writing any Python code! ;-)
> Just want people to know that someone is doing heavy coding in Python
> proper (in fact, I never write a line of C - I am sola python)

I think, in fact, that the reasons you dont see more posts on python coding
itself are that the language is reasonably easy to use, and the icky stuff
like extensions are things that you need to ask about. Of course, this
shouldn't be taken as `dont ask easy questions' - if you have them, ask,
there are plenty here who are happy to help... someone who is more
knowlegdable in stdwin will have to handle these ones, though...

Anthony, one of the aforementioned extension-writers :-)