Info regarding dangerous animals? (fwd)

Steven D. Majewski (sdm7g@virginia.edu)
Tue, 13 Sep 1994 22:22:00 -0400 (EDT)

[ I haven't been able to get the Albino extensions to load under AIX!
-sdm ]

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 1994 21:14:55 -0400
From: Farhan Memon <fm62@columbia.edu>
To: Multiple recipients of list CARR-L <CARR-L@ulkyvm.louisville.edu>
Subject: Info regarding dangerous animals?

I was walking down Broadway this aft. and at the corner of 113th St. W. a
twenty-something guy was standing with a snake coiled around his neck.

This was a huge animal, about 7 ft long, thicker than two fists. He said
it was an Albino Burmese Python. This was a beautiful animal, but I
thought pythons were very dangerous. He assured me it was legal to keep
these snakes in the U.S. Still, I'd like to know if there are any info
sources about the breeding and keeping of such dangerous animals.

e-mail or post on list, which-ever you want.

Thanks