Re: First release of python mSQL interface available.

Guido.van.Rossum@cwi.nl
Fri, 09 Sep 1994 10:33:32 +0200

Anthony Baxter writes:

> I've made the first release of my python interface to the mSQL
> database available. Courtesy of Bambi Hughes, its in
> ftp://bond.edu.au/pub/Bond_Uni/Minerva/msql/contrib/PymSQL.tar.gz
> and will probably appear on ftp.cwi.nl sometime (I dropped it off in
> the incoming ftp directory and mailed guido)

This file is now on the Python "home" site as
<URL:http://ftp.cwi.nl/pub/python/PymSQL.tar.gz>.

Should be on the mirror sites within 24 hours (except F.U. Berlin who
for some unknown reason only mirror files with the string "python" in
their name).

--Guido van Rossum, CWI, Amsterdam <Guido.van.Rossum@cwi.nl>
<URL:http://www.cwi.nl/cwi/people/Guido.van.Rossum.html>