Re: Making Python like LISP? (was: python object model)

anthony baxter (anthony.baxter@aaii.oz.au)
Thu, 01 Sep 1994 09:47:03 +1000

Jeff P. Lankford wrote:
> is most programmer's interested in Python seem to spend more effort
> coding C extensions to Python than coding Python. Real Python
> programmer's, other the other hand, hate C and only code in Python.

Well, in my case - I code the extensions in C because they are faster and
easier to do than a complete implementation in Python - and once they are
done, I dont need to ever write C code for that again :-)

Anthony

--
anthony baxter @ /\/\||    / australian artificial intelligence institute, \