Re: X extensions bug

Adrian Phillips - Tandem User (tandem@typhoon.oslo.dnmi.no)
16 Jun 1994 06:32:00 GMT

Guido wrote:
> Note that in fact you don't need the #ifdef -- the code using
> XtConvert always works as far as I can tell. Let me know if this
> helps or not.

But, the X prog manuals I have say that XtConvertAndStore replaces
XtConvert and you should use it presumably to avoiding problems in the
future when they drop the obselete calls.

Adrian

= Adrian Phillips at            | BUT any thoughts in this are purely    =
= The Norwegian Meteorological  | my own and have nothing to do with     =
= Institute   	    	        | this establishment, thankfully.        =
= Net: adrian.phillips@dnmi.no  | Phone: 47 22 96 32 09 Fax: 47 22 96 30 50