FUNNY HATS ( was: Overloading function calls )

Steven D. Majewski (sdm7g@elvis.med.virginia.edu)
Sun, 5 Jun 1994 14:55:53 -0400

On Jun 4, 3:03, Tim Peters wrote:

> > [marc w]
> > Just playing around with possibilities ... <heritic-grin>
>
> Marc, you're not a heretic! Speaking as a self-appointed Python Bishop,
> I hereby proclaim that your heart is in The Right Place, and you have my
> imprimatur.
>
> that-and-two-bucks-will-get-you-a-cup-of-coffee-ly y'rs - tim

Bishop Tim.
I LIKE that!
One of Tim's *BETTER* ideas! :->

We need official Python titles and funny hats!

( And maybe a "Python Challenge": you need to answer three
questions before you can advance to the next level:
What is your name?
What is your quest?
Why are strings immutable sequences ? )

Of course, Guido already has a title: "Guido".
If he ever hands it down to a successor, it will
become a generic name, sort of like "Ceasar".

- Steve Majewski
Order of the Knights who say "while not None:"