Re: FAQ: Python -- an object-oriented language

Guido.van.Rossum@cwi.nl
Tue, 31 May 1994 11:51:49 +0200

I wrote:

> The latest version of this FAQ is available by anonymous ftp from
> ftp.cwi.nl [192.16.184.180] in the directory /pub/python, with

It has been brought to my attention that the IP address of ftp.cwi.nl
has changed to 192.16.191.128. Of course, normally you should never
use the IP address -- if you use the name ftp.cwi.nl such changes
won't affect you. However, some people seem to require IP addresses
before their ftp client can work, and as a service to them I put the
IP addresses in the FAQ as well. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.

--Guido van Rossum, CWI, Amsterdam <Guido.van.Rossum@cwi.nl>