Re: Has anyone done a tk addition to perl?

Quentin Stafford-Fraser (Fraser@europarc.xerox.com)
Tue, 12 Oct 1993 08:29:13 PDT

Hi Mark -

> This stuff probably doesn't belong here [comp.lang.tcl]; is there any
> interest in starting a comp.lang.python news group?

I think it would be great, if for no other reason than making python
more visible to the world, but I don't know enough about the protocol
for creating groups. I suspect python doesn't yet have a large enough
user community to get the required votes.

Guido - any thoughts? This must have come up before, but if so I missed it.
How many people are there on the mailing list?

Quentin