Re: Yes, let's go to the newsgroup!

Sjoerd Mullender (Sjoerd.Mullender@cwi.nl)
Thu, 31 Mar 1994 23:40:17 +0200

On Thu, Mar 31 1994 "Steven D. Majewski" wrote:

> I though that since Guido is away, that perhaps we could set
> up the mail/news gateway here - I know they have a number of
> such gateways here at UVA. I got this reply:
> ( Maybe someone at cwi should try to set up a global gateway ?
> Hint, Hint! Nudge, Nudge! :-)

I am taking over Guido's mailing list responsibilities while he is
away. I had already talked to our news and mail administrator and he
is not averse to the idea. It'll have to wait till Tuesday at the
earliest though because our institute is closed on Good Friday and
Easter Monday.

Of course, the readership of the list should agree on having such a
gateway. What do you folks say?

Sjoerd Mullender, CWI, P.O. Box 94079, 1090 GB Amsterdam, The Netherlands
E-Mail: Sjoerd.Mullender@cwi.nl; Phone: +31 20 592 4127; Fax: +31 20 592 4199