Re: Yes, let's go to the newsgroup!

Steven D. Majewski (sdm7g@elvis.med.virginia.edu)
Thu, 31 Mar 1994 16:09:10 -0500

I've been posting NEW stuff to the newsgroup ( and CC-ing it the
python-list ), but followups on old messages ( and THIS purely
administrative note ) I've been sending to the list only.

BTW:
I though that since Guido is away, that perhaps we could set
up the mail/news gateway here - I know they have a number of
such gateways here at UVA. I got this reply:
( Maybe someone at cwi should try to set up a global gateway ?
Hint, Hint! Nudge, Nudge! :-)

- Steve Majewski (804-982-0831) <sdm7g@Virginia.EDU>
- UVA Department of Molecular Physiology and Biological Physics