Re: Very Dissappointing

Steven D. Majewski (sdm7g@elvis.med.virginia.edu)
Tue, 29 Mar 1994 11:31:05 -0500

On Mar 29, 7:48, Bill Baker wrote:

> I posted my first message on comp.lang.python yesterday and was met this
> morning with something that makes me so frustrated that I wanted to scream!
> I knew there was bound to be several comments about Monty Python but I didn't
> think that they would be so blatantly infantile about it. [ ... ]

I think they'll get tired of it after a while, Bill.
Every new news-group get's a bunch of stupid postings on startup.
We may be asking for more of our share with the name "python",
but I think it will subside. There is just something about an
brand new empty news group that attracts - as a newly painted
wall attracts grafitti artists.

- Steve M.